Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 22 of 22

Thread: One-of-a-kind Altec....(?)

  1. #21
    Senior Hostboard Member Russnohio's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 8th, 2007
    Posts
    215
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by ngccglp:
    Hi Russ,

    Do you think you can post a better scan of the rod steward picture? I like collecting pictures of musicians with Altec/JBL.

    Thanks.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I can do better than that. I'll snail-mail you the original ad if you want it. I clipped it from an old mag YEARS ago. It's yours if you want it and since you like old Altec ads I do have plenty more.

    Russ

  2. #22
    Senior Hostboard Member GM's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 26th, 2002
    Location
    Chamblee, Ga.
    Posts
    4,967
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    48 Post(s)

    Post

    Are there any vents visible in the original as I was told?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
This forum has been viewed: 28131802 times.